- NickServ: You can use this service to register your nickname. Registering your nickname will keep others from using it when you are not online. Also, you will need a registered nickname to use the services listed below. Type "/nickserv help" (without quotes) into your IRC client for usage information.
- ChanServ: This service is for registering your channel. Registering your channel allows you to easily maintain a power stucture and prevents against a channel takeover. Type "/chanserv help" (without quotes) into your IRC client for usage information.
- MemoServ: You can use MemoServ to send a message to a person that has a registered nickname, whether or not they are online. Type "/memoserv help" into your IRC client for usage information.
- HostServ: This service allows you to mask your real hostname with a virtual host (commonly refered to as vhost). To use this service type "/hostserv request vhost" replacing vhost with the vhost you would like. There are a couple of rules regarding vhosts. A vhost cannot end in a valid TLD (e.g. .com, .net, .org, .gov, etc...) it needs to be a made up TLD, an example vhost would be something like "paradigm.citys.top.negotiator". Also doing multiple request in a short period of time is a bad idea. Type "/hostserv help" into your IRC client for all usage information.
- BotServ: This service allows channel owners to use a custom bot in their channel. To request a custom bot join #help, custom bots are only available to channels with at least 20 users, other public bots are still available if your channel doesnt meet this requirement. Type "/botserv help" into your IRC client for all usage information.
Join #help if you have any questions regarding a service.